Project acronym: MANAGED OUTCOMES
Project full title: "Operations management and demand-based approaches to healthcare outcomes and cost-benefits research"
||AALTO UNIVERSITY, Finland
|Duration in months
|Area of activity
Project organization and strategy:
The project is divided to six work packages:
- WP1 Coordination and project management
- WP2 Methodology and guidance of data and information collection
- WP3 Inventory of European practices: case studies
- WP4 Scenarios and Models of European healthcare systems
- WP5 Dissemination and exploitation of results and recommendations
- WP6 Scientific coordination, quality management and evaluation
The overall strategy is based on intensive collaboration between the field’s top European researchers and experts on the one hand, and the medical practitioners of the organizations contributing with the case study material on the other. Most partners will be contributing to each of the work packages.